Discussion World Forum  

Go Back   Discussion World Forum > Discussion Forums > Environment

Environment Climate Change, Pollution, Endangered Species, Industrial Agriculture, Degrading Habitats & Renewable Energy.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 09:47 AM
Villager

Red face Your Opinion On:FreeEnergy!

For This Thread I am Asking This Diverse community your opinions on free energy resources...

Sun, Water Current, Wind, magnetism, and Fire...
These are some of the Earth's many free-energy resources. The Major controversy is that these resources aren't realistic and reliable in all the situations where we use fossil fuels... I personally disagree and am participating in free-energy research myself.

Do you believe it is possible to have free-energy electricity and Transportation?

Do you know of any fossil fuel applications that have been converted or replaced using free-energy?

Can you Imagine a world without having to rely on fossil fuels and other nonrenewable resources?

Do you believe a car can travel 3,000+ miles without having to stop for fuel or electricity of any kind?

Answer these three questions and Comment however you wish! I want to know what your opinions on this matter are... -as always thanks for reading