View Single Post
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 11:28 PM
Bad Motherfucker

Default Re: Your Opinion On:FreeEnergy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixingTheFuture View Post
For This Thread I am Asking This Diverse community your opinions on free energy resources...

Sun, Water Current, Wind, magnetism, and Fire...
These are some of the Earth's many free-energy resources. The Major controversy is that these resources aren't realistic and reliable in all the situations where we use fossil fuels... I personally disagree and am participating in free-energy research myself.
First off, welcome to the forum. We're always glad to see new faces.

Quote:
Do you believe it is possible to have free-energy electricity and Transportation?
Scientifically, it is possible. However, it's gonna be a battle to wrench the power to create energy futures from the hands of the current regime. Oil, coal, and natural gas aren't planning on dying out soon. They'll extend their livelihood as long as they can.
Quote:
Do you know of any fossil fuel applications that have been converted or replaced using free-energy?
I've seen some reports on hydrogen fuel cell vehicles that looks promising, but the current costs (both economic and energy) to create the volume of hydrogen needed to operate is not feasible.

Personally, I feel that electric cars are dead in the water. The inability to take your car across the state is a deal breaker for Americans. Hybrids have more hope, but they are, of course, dependent on oil.
Quote:
Can you Imagine a world without having to rely on fossil fuels and other nonrenewable resources?
Of course, but I can also imagine a world where orcs and dwarves fight with men. Again, it's possible, but not likely anytime soon.
Quote:
Do you believe a car can travel 3,000+ miles without having to stop for fuel or electricity of any kind?
Not at the moment.